"EFit achieves outstanding stable, precise control in the most demanding industrial environments, even when cabinet space is at a premium."
EFit SCR Power Controller
The Eurotherm EFit power controller is easy to commission and integrate. It is cost effective, but don’t provide any compromise in the control of resistive and infrared heating elements.
Cost effective and exceptional process performance
EFit is compliant with international standards of immunity, quality, and emissions, and can be used for all heating applications. The unit delivers precise control even in the most extreme industrial conditions, such as limited cabinet space.
Perfect for simple heating applications
Heat treatment and other such industrial processes need accurate temperatures to comply with regulations. However, this isn’t possible to achieve in a large industrial plant where fluctuations in voltage is a common phenomenon. If we consider resistive heaters, 20% variation in the power to the load can be caused with a variation of 10% in the supply voltage. This can cause unwanted temperature fluctuations. The EFit power control unit continues to deliver a uniform flow of power supply, even when there are voltage fluctuations. This will result in a continuous and reliable heating process that delivers products that comply with heat treatment standards.
EFit can deliver stable response even in the most demanding of industrial environments. It will help in optimizing heating processes to run continuously, with very little down-time. This helps you accomplish your Key Performance Indicators by improving equipment effectiveness.
EFit is perfect for power control in both latest and retrofit applications as it provides simple commissioning and connection along with compact format to make the best use of cabinet space.
- Minimal connection — pre-wired plug in connectors
- Nothing to fix — just clip onto DIN rail
- Nothing to configure — plug and play
- Integrates worldwide
- Ideal form and fit drop in replacement for EurothermTE10A
- Consistent form factor
- Compact dimensions reduce cabinet costs
- Utilization of plant equipment is increased due to stable control response
Reduce down time
- Reliably functions in demanding industrial conditions
- Functions in high altitude, temperature, and humidity environments
The unit provides power stabilization and different firing modes for a variety of loads. This results in higher quality products and energy savings that you will not get with basic power controllers.
Reduces hidden energy costs
- Better power factor
- Built in compensation for stable power control
These power controllers are great for installers who are a part of the global working environment where industry regulations hold huge significance in the engineering supply chain.
- Conformity to cUL directive (Canada and USA)
- CE compliance to power controller product standards
- CCC exempt: product not listed in catalogue of products subject to compulsory certification
- China RoHS