GO Switch Model 11 features rugged enclosures and global approvals. Contacts are rated for 10 amps. Stainless steel enclosures are recommended for wet or harsh environments. All switches include round head mounting screws with lock washer and nut. The original leverless limit switch, the GO Switch Model 11 features sealed gold flashed contacts, no-touch sensing and snap action response in a square switch design: 38mm square x 116mm tall. As with all GO Switches, it can be wired A/C or D/C, N/O or N/C, consumes no power to operate, and has no current leakage or voltage drop.
Available in a rugged brass or stainless steel enclosure, the GO Switch Model 11 withstands physical abuse, moisture and corrosives. It offers SPDT 10amp contacts that are suitable for high or low current, as well as standard 10mm side sensing, extended sensing up to 14mm, or 6mm precision sensing. Suitable for Zone 0, 1, or 2 (Div 1 & 2) explosion proof applications, it can withstand temperatures up to 176°C, and is submersible up to 132 meters.
The Model 11 simple design, rugged enclosure, long sensing range, flexibility of wiring, and global approvals make it an ideal choice wherever reliable position sensing is needed.
- Rugged brass or stainless steel housing withstands physical abuse, moisture, explosive, and corrosive environments.
- Seesaw armature provides snap action and solid contact pressure, eliminating 'contact teasing' and 'contact chatter' in high vibration applications
- Heavy-duty SPDT contacts rated 10amp/120VAC, 3amp/24VDC, .5amp/125VDC
- Standard temperature-40°C to 105°C, high temperature option to 176°C
- Suitable for Zone 0, 1, or 2 (Division 1 & 2) explosion proof applications
- World's only explosion proof proximity switch rated to 10 amps