Patton’s CopperLink™ Model 2300 is a cost effective Ethernet Extender capable of achieving bandwidth rates of over 60 Mbps. The CL2300 is the ideal choice for providing internet access to bandwidth hungry small to medium size offices, wireless backhaul, Metro Ethernet, even LAN to LAN extensions.
The Model CL2300 is bonds from 1 to 4 pairs to increase overall bandwidth. Each pair is capable of up to 5.7 Mbps to 15.3 Mbps pending your distance requirements. The ability to configure pair bonding and various line rate modes enables service providers, integrators and businesses to choose the best available rate vs. reach combination for the application.
The CL2300 supports defaults to plug-n-play mode which will allow the CopperLink Extenders to pair up automatically at the best rate achievable. Should a pair be faulty the CL2300 will automatically adjust the line rate to ensure the network connection remains stable.
In addition to offering all Patton’s highly regarded CopperLink plug and play features, the managed CopperLink series adds a higher level of network control for the more demanding applications.
The network management port is securely protected. Stateful Firewall inspection of traffic, accomplished through the creation of Access Control Lists (ACLs), enables the filtering of traffic based on numerous criteria including source and destination IP address, port, connection state and protocol.
Logical and physical ports are selectable for bridging. Features such VLANs are configurable on a per port basis. Bridged traffic can be tagged and prioritized according to user defined parameters.
The CL2300 offers easy installation. The variety of configuration options include CLI via Console (RS232), Telnet/SSH. Also included is HTTP web based management, SNMP and can be managed over Patton's Cloud.
Patton's managed CopperLink series offer the versatility and reliability demanded for the most critical network applications at an affordable price.
When interconnecting sites on a corporate campus, buildings and network devices often lie beyond reach of a standard Ethernet segment. Now, you can use existing copper network infrastructure to connect remote LANs or devices across longer distances and at higher speeds than previously thought possible.
Patton’s CopperLink long range Ethernet Extender is the ideal solution for simple, cost-effective, high-speed campus LAN extension. Plug-n-play operation gets your network up-and-running in seconds. Providing four auto-sensing full/half duplex 10/100Base-T Ethernet ports—plus an integrated crossover switch for hassle-free system setup—the value of this Ethernet extender is unsurpassed.
- Bandwidth Rich—Bond up to 4 twisted pairs to achieve the desired rate and reach.
- 1 Pair: 5.7 to 15.3 Mbps
- 2 Pair: 11.4 to 30.6 Mbps
- 3 Pair: 17.1 to 45.9 Mbps
- 4 Pair: 22.8 to 61.2 Mbps
- Operates Over Twisted Pair or Cat5+—Near fiber speeds without the cost of new cable or fiber installations or the hassles of wireless line of site.
- Connects Point to Point or to CL4324—The CL2300 can be used either back-to-back or with the Patton CopperLink Extended Reach Ethernet Switch.
- Auto-Rate Adaptation Supported—Automatically selects the best rate vs. reach combination available on a per-wire basis.
- VLAN Tagging—VLAN tagging and processing is configurable per Ethernet port.
- Made in the USA—This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.