• Available in 8, 16, 24, or 32 channels
• Thermocouple Input version accepts any combination of J, K, T, E, B, N, R, or S
• RTD Input version accepts any combination of PT100, CU100, or CU50 (2- or 3-wire)
• Dual Limit Alarm trip points adjustable per channel
• RS-485 serial communication interface
• Temperature units field selectable for °F or °C
• Auto or Manual scanning
• Adjustable Auto scan rate
• RS-485 Communications
• Dual Limit Alarm trip points adjustable per channel (HI/HI, HI/LO, or LO/LO)
• Latching or Non-Latching alarms
• Dual alarm relays rated at 2 Amps
• Powered by 20 to 28 VDC
The PMD-MXT series microprocessor-based temperature scanners provide continuous monitoring of up to 32 channels of thermocouple or RTD sensors. The large 14 mm tall digit red LED display is easy to read, even at a distance. Rows of LED annunciators warn of specific channel alarm conditions.
The scanner has 2 user-selectable HI/LO, HI/HI, or LO/LO alarm set points, configured through the front panel push buttons. During an alarm condition a front panel LED annunciator is enabled & an internal 2 Amp relay contact output is engaged.
The scanner's display will auto cycle through all input channels at a user determined rate of 0.5~10 seconds per channel.
24 VDC powered. A must have for multi-point thermocouple or RTD temperature monitoring in the Lab, control room, or Dynamometer.