MG-O2R both measures and controls the O2-content in the flue gases.
MG-O2R measures the O2 content and temperature in the flue gas along with temperature of the combustion air intake for high accuracy O2 control.
Together with the O2 content, flue gas temperature and the air intake temperature, the over all performance of the combustion is calculated.
MG-O2R has a built-in continuous PI controller for an optimized O2 content control.
The measuring range can be selected between 0…5 %, 0…10 % and 0…20 % O2.
For stage burner the controller has three selectable set values that can be altered through two digital inputs.
For modulating burners and biomass fired boilers the controller has a 10-step programmable table for 10 different set values that the controller can aim for at different loads on the boiler.
- Suitable for biomass or oil fired boilers
- Uses lambda sensor technique
- Built in continuous PI controller for controlling the O2 content in the flue gas
- Alarm relay for :
– Low O2-content
– High O2-content
– Low over all combustion performance
– Low flue gas temperature
– High flue gas temperature
- Measures and monitors the flue gas temperature
- Measures the combustion air intake temperature
- Calculates the over all combustion performance