MMC-EtherCAT is a high-performance motion controller that were mounted on a PC which designed with 20 years of experience from obtained in the field. It is the real-time motion controller based on network which supports various motion profile and functions. It provides a greater competitive edge when it applied to large equipment that the number of axes are largely used. MMC-EtherCAT supports to use a variety of product that do not support the network by providing the option product, MMC-EtherCAT-Function Module.
- - EtherCAT network master; standard specification (CoE, CiA402)
- - Advantages
- · Simultaneous control of 64 axis motor and 5440p I/O (1ms control period),for 4 boards 256 axis + 21,760p
- · Speed and position override implemented in a various motion blending
- · Geared Motion
- · Touch Probe
- - Use of PCIe slot
- - Maximum cable distance between nodes : 100m
- - Designed with API that PLC users can be familiar with
- - Wiring System : Star, Line
- - Tool : MMC-EtherCAT manager, MMC-EtherCAT I/O manager, MMC-EtherCAT scope
- - Function Module is supported as an option for connecting to general product.
- - Main Features
- · Digital CAM switch, Linear Absolute, Linear Circular
- · Buffered, Aborting, Blending Low, Blending High, Blending Previous, Blending Next